| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sniezka in February is cold at -6.8 °C (19.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.1 °C (15.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Sniezka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sniezka, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sniezka: